What sensor should you use when you need to measure temperature? Most people will think of a DS18B20 temperature sensor first, but this sensor is only capable of measuring temperatures up to 125C. In order to measure temperatures greater than 100C you will need something with a greater temperature range and resistance. This is the sensor you need! We have used a PT100 resistance type high temperature probe which is often used in industrial applications. Using this probe you can measure a temperature range between 30-350C. The module itself is compatible 3.3V-5.5V supply, so Arduino, STM32 and other microcontrollers are compatible.
· Supports 3-Pin "Gravity"
· interfaceAnalog output
· Operating voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
· Analog output voltage: 0.2V-2.8V
· Working temperature range: 30-350C
· Relative Error: ±2% F.S.
· Interface: PH2.0-3P
· Size: 42 * 32 * 18 mm/ 1.65 * 1.26 * 0.7 inches
· Waterproof: No
· Probe Working temperature: -20-400C
· Sheathing Tolerance: up to 200
· Length: 2m
· Precision: 0.5C
· Waterproof: Yes