This sensor can be used with any device with an analog input. Simply cut and connect a 3-wire sensor cable as described in the connection section below.
This sensor connects to any device with an Analog Input. You can use an analog sensor cable to connect the potentiometer to your Phidget. Just snip off the connector from one end of the sensor cable, strip the ends of the wires and connect them using the screw terminals as shown in the diagram below.
- Sensor Type: Input (Linear)
- Linear Travel: 100mm
- Potentiometer Impendance: 5kO
- Repeatability Error Max: 0.01%
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- IP Rating: IP65
- Lifespan: 100 million actuations
- Weight: 208g